Some pictures from Rayong

Eventhough I now have two devices with which to take pictures, and am travelling with friends who also have the same, I have been quite bad about taking pictures and uploading them.  My excuse was that I couldn't find how to on my iPad as it was only allowing me to pull pics from a phone whwn using my browser.  I realized I should look for an App, and perhaps it would solve th problem.  Thus, the magic has happened and I am able to post pictures. Although I have to say the process is still clunky with having to upload one picture at a time, and not being able to resize.







Last night's deliciousness: TomYam, mussels, cockles, crab curry, and roastd squid - nothing better in the world than fresh seafood!




The 'baylets' created along the shoreline.  Not our swimming area, as we spent most time at the pool, but beautiful nonethless.  We look forward to the beach at Koh Samet in the next hotel.


A Spirit House, an 18th floor birdseye view.

Comments

Popular Posts