Lack of blogging

After yesterday's post I looked back at my last posts and realized that I really have been doing a poor job of updating this blog and posting pictures. So I just spent the last hour downloading all my pictures from my camera which have been sitting there since the end of September and just accruing in number. I compressed many and in my mind planned out a few posts. (I swear being a teacher and teaching writing, just makes it harder to post without the process of pre-planning. You repeat it to the students so often it becomes your own mantra...)

Here I will begin with just some great adorable shots of the boys.

Here you see them with the pumpkin that we carved for Halloween. I think that they are trying to act scared...


Here is the scary costume that Namejs made for himself for Halloween. He really enjoys making things out of paper lately. If only I could get him to use the scrap paper to be recycled rather than new sheets.


This is a picture taken at a restaurant where we went with friends who were visiting from Latvia. Didzis loves that he can lie down on a Tapchan while eating.


Here they are in front of a Mosque in Tashkent.

Comments

Popular Posts