A list of things

  • Easter was wonderful with friends all day.
  • The boys and I made eggs Latvian style, baked piragi, and made an apple flat bread from the leftover yeast dough
  • We have a mouse in the house - I think I just saw it out of the corner of my eye running into the kitchen - I am waiting for the trap to go...
  • My body is changing with this new lifestyle - first of all things are fitting better, my belt had to be moved two more holes up, numbers on the scale are moving (very) slowly down, and my hormones are starting to show up. I am feeling a bit psycho because I am all over the place emotionally due to the hormones - I get angry faster, happier faster and am feeling a bit like crying for no real reason... I don't remember being like this before, but I must have been at some point. I am hoping right now that it is just the sudden surge and change and things will normalize a bit.
  • Due to the hormones work seems difficult. Not sure if it is or I'm just emotional about it.
  • We got a new digital TV system that has Discovery, Animal Planet, and National Geographic in English, and no cartoon programming!! Yea for the boys' brains. :-)
  • I am procrastinating because I just can't seem get going on finishing my planners. Sigh...
  • I also can't seem to finish writing about the spring break trip - all of the pictures are sorted, and even labeled. I just have to sit down to do it.
  • I just accepted two comments on the blog, one from someone I don't know, who commented that she has just been reading the blog regularly. I couldn't find where the comment went, so I wasn't able to comment back. I just wanted to ask her, what draws her to read my blog. I am always surprised when people come here, because I don't know that what I write about is all that interesting, unless you know me. :-)
  • Today the block printer from Margi'lon brought two tablecloths that I had ordered. One was the wrong color due to a conversation on the phone that was misunderstood by both my teaching assistant and myself. So I will get the blue one later - hmm, I wonder who that is for. :-) I am happy with my red one though... But now he has asked me to sell some of his table cloths at work.
  • I just got a three person hug and kiss from my little ones, and was asked to read a story.
  • I should go and take care of the bedtime ritual, and then return to my work.

Comments

Popular Posts