Derailment

Posting here has lessened even more with the derailment that the illnesses spreading knocked all three of us out for the last week. Last night I think I finally had enough sleep for the first time without bouts of coughing awakening me continually.

And thank goodness, it finally rained. The beautiful weather has been gorgeous, but to be honest, the smoke from all the leaf and field burning was made worse by it - thus my allergies became worse, and continued to compound my illness. It still could rain more diligently, but it gives me hope that I might be well before it is time to leave for the holidays.

It looks like I will purchase a ticket to Riga along with the boys. Thus we will be home for a while. I am still not 100% sure what is happening on the job front right now, but will know for sure if Todd gets his job on November 25th, and that will help me to make a better decision based on the changes there. I think I am leaning towards the side of staying one more year in Uzbekistan. But we will have to see what happens....

Wish me luck in possibly buying a computer over the holidays so that I can spend less time dealing with computer crashes every hour. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts