Sat Nav mistakes?

Today, we drove out to pick up our sari tops that we tailored for tomorrow. We got there without any problems, picked up the tops, chose some jewellery and bindis, and were within a few minutes of home when suddenly the Sat Nav told me to exit. Because I was talking with my friend, I automatically listened and turned off the highway. I realized within a few seconds that it had taken us off on a turn that had no connection to where we needed to go. We went through a tiny viaduct, and found ourselves behind several trucks that also had sat navs. It seemed that we had all been rerouted to this little road. We continued to follow the directions thinking that maybe the sat nav had found a new route home. Instead we ended up on a road leading literally to nowhere. We turned back, took another turn and found ourselves at another road leading to nowhere. Just as it was starting to become really eerie, we ended up on a roundabout in the Tamlan (sp?) Wetlands. It led us back out to the center of Putrajaya. We had originally not been anywhere close by. From there we found our way back.

But I do begin to believe that my sat nav might be possessed - perhaps a left over from the vibes of Halloween?? :-)

Comments

Popular Posts