One evening out of the hotel

While in Singapore I spent almost no time walking around Singapore.  However, on my last evening my friend from Uzbekistan and I went for a walk and dinner along the marina area.  Here are some pictures that I took on the way. 

This the Marina Bay hotel that you can see throughout the center of the city.



This is a close up of the ship on top of the building - yes those are palm trees... 

Singapore seems to be all about tall buildings, and I'm not really into that.


This is a symbol of Singapore, yet I don't really know what it is meant to symbolize as I only saw it from a distance and did not have a guide book. :-)


Mushroom buildings across the bay.


From the end of Marina bay, looking back towards Singapore.



Singapore through the palm trees, for my Latvian friends, fotografejot, likas, ka es "runāju caur puķēm,"  bet šajā gadījumā runāju caur kokiem uz Singapūru.  I have to say that Singapore is a somewhat surreal city.


Comments

Popular Posts