Exercise this week

In general things went well this week in the exercise plan. We were able to walk every day except on Tuesday when it is pouring in the morning. Ahat drove us in instead. That will be a rare occurence since I can literally count the times on my hands that it has rained in Tashkent. This last week was a bit dreary, but if we can manage that we will be fine the rest of the year. Luckily when it starts heating up the mornings will still be cool enough for our walks.

I pretty much stuck to the Yogalates plan except on Thursday as I got home late from Russian class. I will now have Russian on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think I will have to see if I can walk home on those evenings to compensate for the no energy for yogalates.

This Friday I was finally able to attend the yoga classes at school. He will be offering them Mondays and Fridays! How cool is that! I am supposed to practice his yoga at home also. Right now some of the moves are complicated, but after a few sessions I am sure it will sit in my memory.

On Saturday I will be doing the aqua aerobics. :-)

All in all, a good week of exercising and keeping to it. I hadn't expected to be able to do two times a day, and managed to do so on all but two days of the week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fantastic! I too plan to run, practice yoga and get those abs of steel and buns too maybe! I will be running 10K May 23rd in the Ottawa Race Weekend events and have a goal of 45 minutes. Guna promised to be my bunny - set my pace so I succeed.
Keep going and so will I!

bucas, Aija
Unknown said…
Very nice and interesting blog

Popular Posts