New Years Day

The day has been spent recuperating from the night before. I returned home from the New Years Party around 7am to learn that the boys also didn't really go to sleep until around 5am. Namejs had taken a bit of a nap and then woke up again, and continued with his brother. It didn't stop him, however, in waking me up at 9am this morning. :-)

I have been up since then, and now am starting to feel a welcome tiredness. The rest of the day has been spent keep tracking of the 4 kids for the day, and welcoming a fifth friend who is visiting from Canada presently. The boys have been having a blast today.

Reviewing the last evening, I have to say it was a great night of conversations, dancing and just having fun. I believe I am lucky to not have a hangover, but in general I probably danced out most of the champagne.

Here is the only good picture of the snow here that I have. It is taken from the balcony of the apartment. See if you can find the sparrow in the picture!

Comments

Popular Posts