Darkness, dreariness, depression

Sigh, what awful weather we have in Latvia right now. If it were snowing it would be brighter, whiter, and colder. But right now all the weather can manage is a continual rain. In the meantime, I have managed to have a pretty nasty allergic skin reaction to something and caught a cold. Friends are slowly surfacing again, but it is hard to organize times to meet. Thus, I have been enjoying a film festival at home, watching all kinds of movies. It has been enjoyable to just sit back, get well, and rest. But I can only do so much of that.

Last night I went to a friend's house to play games, tonight to a party. It will be good to get out again. Right now I am cleaning up the apartment, washing laundry...

I was getting so depressed that I even looked up flights today to fly back to Uzbekistan earlier. That won't quite work out either...

I hope the sun shows itself within the next few days. Tomorrow, please!

Comments

Popular Posts